Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with branches nationwide, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Shop Sales Executive
- Job Location: Abuja
- Greet customers
- Find out the customer’s needs
- Recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Describe a product’s features and benefits
- Demonstrate use and operation of the product
- Answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise
- Make suggestions and encourage the purchase of products
- Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
- Provide information about financing available
- Receive and process cash, check and charge/credit payments
- Provide change and receipts
- Bag or package purchases
- Gift wrap merchandise
- Count money, sort charge slips and balance monies
- Maintain sales records
- Place special orders
- Organize and process merchandise exchanges
- Process repair or alteration of merchandise
- Stay current with sales prices
- Recognize and monitor security issues
- Arrange and display merchandise
- Keep merchandise area tidy
- Take stock inventory
- Requisition new stock.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years Experience.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Knowledge of sales principles
- Relevant product knowledge and training
- Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Basic business administration knowledge
- Candidate Integrity is key (Integrity checks to be provided.).
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
15th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who lives in the required location with precious job experience are eligible to apply.