Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Silo Operator, Packing Plant – Cement
- Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-006
- Job Location: Ibese, Ogun
- Tend the cement silo effectively to ensure proper storage of finished cement and to maintain established quality standards.
- Operate stationary pump in a pneumatic conveyor system that conveys finished cement from one bin to another.
- Operate pump, air compressor, and other conveying equipment in line with agreed operating procedures.
- Monitor pressure dials on pump to indicate operating condition of the conveyor to ensure proper functioning.
- Make minor repairs to the stationary pump to correct faulty operation and, oil and grease equipments.
- Monitor indicator level of silos to ensure that it is not filled beyond capacity.
- Ensure the safety of personnel by executing silo operations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Take proper charge from the previous shift.
- Take the status of each silo material and Fan blowers.
- Coordinate with shift manager and CCR officer on silo level status and silo milling to.
- Maintaining good records report/logbooks
- Right use of tools and silo equipment
- Making radios available for communications.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II, III
- SSCE with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online