ASL Designs Limited is an Architectural firm in Lagos which is involved in design and build of residential, commercial buildings and warehouses across Lagos and other states in Nigeria.
Job Position: Site Engineer
Location: Obalende, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determines project costs by calculating labour, material and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site: verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfils project requirement by training and guiding operators, contractors and subcontractors.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base and inventories.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interprets Architectural and Structural Drawings.
- Procures materials used on site.
- A minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience in related field / position and must be from reputable university.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NCE / B.Sc. / B.Eng. qualification.
- Site development.
- Legal compliance
- Designs Skills.
- Problem solving Skills.
- People Management ability.
- Good Negotiation skills
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.