Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
- Job Position: Site Engineer
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a well-organized Site Engineer with strong leadership skills to join our growing team.
- The Site Engineer’s responsibilities include managing different parts of construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or similar discipline
- Must have between 10 and 15 years of cognate experience
- Must be COREN registered
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
N300,000 – N350,000 / month.
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online