Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; Prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Site Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget. Coordinating and supervising project workers, selecting tools, resources, materials and manpower, making safety inspections and ensuring project and general site safety.
- Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations
- Acts as the technical focal point of the project
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer enquiries in a positive manner
- Train/organize the function of each member of his team (assisted by the Supervisor and Foremen)
- Will be in direct contact with the customer (offshore)
- Knowledgeable in all technical aspect of the project (offer, scope, contract, specifications, procedures, etc.)
- Organization and supervision of logistics, human resources, risk management
- Realize the daily, weekly and monthly progress to his management
- Report progress against agreed baseline schedules and milestones and physical progress assessment on a weekly and monthly basis
- Report events and propose corrective actions and preventive actions to improve project management system linked to the operations
- Ensure management on site of the project team and control productivity and planning
- Review plans and procedures periodically and institute changes as required
- Organize business review meetings with clients to improve performance continuously and qualitatively.
- Organize and conduct interviews and perform background investigation and provide onsite tests to all prospective employees.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns and grievances as per existing company policy.
- Provide orientation to employees in terms of company values and culture to affiliate employees as per organizational requirement.
Education and Qualification
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years of Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction and oil and gas industry
- Certified NACE 2 or equivalent, BOSIET, TTP Supervisor
- NACE CIP 2, Bosiet, computer literate, TTP supervisor
- UHP, PFP, Coating application, Insulation and scaffolding experience required, 10 yrs proven offshore supervision experience in the coating industry
- Age: 30
7th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.