Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.
Job Position: Site Nurse
- The Site nurse is responsible for providing basic first aid, evaluating an employee’s health and providing initial diagnosis on medical conditions, and maintaining employee health records.
- They may conduct physical examinations on an employee in order to establish preexisting medical conditions or determine physical ailments acquired in the workplace.
- Stores administer and monitor first aid treatments for injuries, accidents, and other health-related illnesses.
- Conduct regular examinations and check-ups of employees.
- Prepares report on maintenance of accurate nursing and medical records.
- Do a walkthrough/audit at the project site.
- Assists in the emergency response of the project site.
- Attends daily consultations of workers and employees on site.
- Acts as a first aider on-site.
- Refer patients to the nearest hospital for cases that the site clinic cannot handle.
- Documentation of medical records.
- Any other medical-related task(s) assigned on-site.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Nursing
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience as a nurse in well a structured establishment
- A registered Nurse certificate is an added advantage
- Proven nursing experience
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge in medical care
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Very good attention to detail
N70,000 – N150,000 monthly gross(negotiable depending on experience)
9th June 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.