Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand in today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms that have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
- Job Position: Site Operator – Electrical
- Job Location: Lagos
- Must have experience managing subordinates, vendors, projects, and applicable opex.
- Control the functioning of power-generating equipment to ensure all procedures run smoothly
- Interpret the readings on meters and gauges to ensure voltage and electricity flows within the specified parameters.
- Inspect indicators and equipment for evidence of defects or malfunctions.
- Manage the flow of power by adjusting the controls when necessary.
- Academic Qualification: (OND / HND with relevant experience)
- Background in Electrical Electronics in Engineering is mandatory.
- Experience: 5 – 8 years post NYSC relevant experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Project management – planning out the size, scope, and resources necessary to complete a project.
- Manual dexterity – using hand tools and conducting tests on machinery
- Problem-solving skills – diagnosing and addressing the causes of malfunctions.
- Prioritization skills – looking at a big-picture plan and breaking down the order of operations necessary to make the plan happen
- Communication skills – communicating with fellow engineers, technicians, and project stakeholders.
- High sense of integrity, self-motivated and must be a good team player
Demand on the Job:
- Must be resident in Lagos state and familiar with Lagos terrain.
- Experience in Generating /Heavy-duty equipment.
3pm; 21st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the above date will be automatically rejected.