Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
Job Position: Site Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Inspect construction sites and assigned floors regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Reviewing daily construction work and suggesting any improvement measures
- Preparing schedules, work progress, and other reports
- Supervising, coordinating, and scheduling the activities of related apprentices, helpers, and labourers.
- Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans, and identifying improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Building Technology, and other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a site supervisor.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Site Supervisor” as the subject of the email.