Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a coaching and counseling company with an affiliation with an international coaching organization. The company’s goal is to help people and organizations be their best through team coaching and leadership development.
- Job Position: Social Media / Administrative Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva, etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- Setting up meetings, preparing memos, and writing letters and proposals.
- This role requires an extrovert, with excellent presentation skills, a friendly personality, an optimistic mindset, and openness to learning new things.
- A graduate with a minimum of 2 years similar or relevant experience with the following skillset:
- Social media management,
- Content generation,
- Office administrative skills; setting up meetings, preparing memos, writing letters and proposals.
16th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.