TOPP IT is a next-generation company that provides reliable Network Services in Cyber-Security, Networking Infrastructure optimization, and Cloud-Based Digital Transformation Technology. Our products offer a distinctive value differential by being economical, simple to implement, and highly scalable across your company with no interruption to your operations.Our company boasts of affiliations and partnerships with major international players in Information Technology and security which include VMware, Cisco, SmartPlanes AB, Barracuda Networks, Info Sec Institute, AxxonSoft, AWS, PECB, CATO, and Opengear.
Job Position: Social Media Analyst
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a creative social media intern to work in our marketing department. The social media analyst is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
- To be successful as a social media intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms and tools to engage. A combination of creative campaign ideas with analytical skills are required to create successful posts.
- Managing the social media calendar.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Posting on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyzing analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- A Degree in Communication or a related field.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset: ability to use canva and other tools to create posts
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Graphics design is an added advantage
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.