Hempawa Consult – Our client, an EdFinTech Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Associate (Female)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Social Media Associate will be responsible for monitoring the company’s digital media presence, ensuring regular updates, and regularly connecting with the audience on the brand’s social media platforms.
- The Social Media Associate will strategize techniques to increase webpage and social media handle visitors and boost brand awareness online and offline.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for responding to the audience’s inquiries and concerns regarding the services the brand offers, as well as resolving and escalating high-level complaints.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and audience identification.
- Curate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Own scheduling of content calendars, and posting to ensure messaging is deployed as per the schedule and is consistent with brand initiatives.
- Champion day-to-day community management of social platforms including daily moderation across social properties. Send periodical newsletters to selected audiences.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Oversee the creation of monthly analytic reports on audience growth, best-performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy and brand positioning.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Curate influencer lists and deploy outreach for brand campaign initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments (content strategy, account management, creative, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML).
- Design images for the website, blog, Facebook, email campaign, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok and design the layout of some professional proof books.
- Conduct conference calls and GoToMeeting for PowerPoint presentations with clients.
- Monitor day-to-day conversations and activity across all social media platforms and WordPress blogs.
- Maintain several Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok accounts through copywriting, photography, editing, and creating advertisements.
- Proofread, edit and format text and images, designed cover art, and adjust program function for each title.
- Organize and distribute influencer and VIP gift bags.
- Collect data and information for e-mail marketing.
- Plan and execute sale promotions/campaigns to email subscribers.
- Increase follower participation through contests and giveaways.
- BSc in Mass Communications or related field required
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, copy-writing and communication skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
An Ideal Hempawa Consult Employee:
- Parts of what makes Hmepawa Consult as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem-solving shine through.
- Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.