Ecole Conierge – We carry on the business of educational services and procure admission for students intending to study in any institution abroad and provide any service capable of assisting students with visas and travel documents. As well as, consultancy services to represent both local and foreign education institutions in Nigeria by organizing educational symposiums, conferences, workshops, running and overseeing schools, stocking and equipping libraries, supply, and publication of books, journals, operating a bookshop and all educational ramifications and general contracts, furthermore, to act as school proprietors in all its ramifications and thereby establish, run, manage and co-ordinate all levels of education, ranging from crèche/playgroup, nursery school, primary school, and secondary school of all levels.
- Job Position: Social Media / Digital Marketing Analyst
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Manage Social Media Platforms – FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok and other platforms as needed.
- Create and post quality and engaging content at least twice daily – 7 days a week.
- Respond to all comments and customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Draw up strategies to grow social media accounts and promote subscription boxes to target market to drive product sales consistently – Quizzes, viral content, tutorials, articles/posts, video content, product reviews, Polls, Competitions, etc.
- Leverage automated tools to schedule posts and repurpose content to all platforms.
- Attend frequent strategy meetings with the directors to brainstorm fresh ideas for growth and sale.
- Hours: Flexible – we anticipate about 2 – 3 hours a week initially, will increase with time.
- A dynamic and creative person with great attention to detail, and in tune with social marketing platforms and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, able to curate quality content to evoke positive emotions in our target audience to drive product sales on a consistent basis.
- Must be tech-savvy, fun-loving, energetic, and passionate about people.
N1,000 to N5,000 per hour depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.