DM Holdings (DMH) is a Conglomerate with vast interests in the Entertainment, Media and Marketing Communication business. The various companies that make up the conglomerate each have an enviable track record in their areas of specialization
Job Position: Graphics Design and Social Media Executive
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Graphic Design & Social Media Executive will design creatives with high visual impact. S/He will work on a variety of creatives for social media, newsletters, website, print etc and assist with Social media community management.
- Creative Production – Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads and campaign banners.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Video Editing – Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits – cropping, audio overlay, shortcuts, watermarking, GIFS or Cinemographs.
- Social Media Management – Post content on social media and manage all communities by responding to comments and messages.
- Development of a social media community engagement calendar with required budgets to drive business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 1-2 years of design experience at a creative agency or digital marketing agency.
- Diverse portfolio illustrating design solutions across print and online platforms.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Creative and collaborative by nature and proven mastery of typography, color and composition.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Adobe creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- An understanding of the requirements for creating designs for marketing, online & printing needs.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts.
- Ability to use social media platforms for business.
N80,000 – N90,000 monthly.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a cover letter addressed to “the HRM, DM Holdings Limited” via: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.