Saro Lifecare Limited is a leading indigenous player in the Personal and Homecare category of the FMCG industry with established leadership position in the insecticide segment of the home care industry with the Sniper brand. Our personal care brands include Purit brand, Carat Medicated Soap, and Safecut Aftershave
Job Position: Social Media Executive (SME)
Job Location: Lagos
- Social Media Executive (SME) would be responsible for creating original text, pictures, and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our brand image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express your brand’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with our brand goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Create written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting consumers to take action
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Instagram, Facebook timeline cover, Twitter, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- OND / HND / BSc Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Must be computer literate and have excellent ERP skills
- Applicant must have a proven work experience as a social media executive
- Age: 21 – 30 years old.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels including their algorithms
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity are required.
20th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online