Leapsail Limited – The principal activity of Leapsail Limited is the provision of cutting-edge Tourism, Travel and Study services to esteemed customers. Our vision is “We aim to deliver happiness to clients, shareholders and employees for the long haul” and we are committed to building an organization with world-class skills and management capability to achieve the Company’s vision. Our goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
Job Position: Social Media Handler
- We are currently looking for a social media handler to handle all correspondences with our online community on all our social media platforms.
- The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for all queries, and enquiries from our online community.
- If you have previous experience as a social media handler or a similar role, we’d like to meet you.
- Reply messages on all our social media platforms
- Research current trends and advise the marketing team on relevant content
- Maintain and update social media databases
- Organize all enquiries for use
- Answer queries by clients on all platforms
- Receive calls from clients and follow up on their enquiries/complaints
- Maintain a company calendar for all social media events
- Distribute and store correspondence from the company’s online community
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Lead and promote trends to increase the company’s online presence
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned
Job Requirements and skills
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of social media etiquette
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong online presence.
19th July 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.