Learnconnect is the Ultimate Tertiary Student to Student Networking Platform. It is a freely accessible student community connecting university and college students globally. Our users exchange ideas, answer questions, and learn from each other in a fun and interactive environment.
- Job Position: Social Media Influencer
- Job Locations: Springville – Abuja, Cross River, Lagos and Plateau
- Employment Type: Contract (One month)
- We are looking for social media influencers who will be our Company/Brand ambassadors in their various Universities/Colleges. If you are a student, smart, hardworking, and social media savvy then, you can be LearnConnect Ambassador in your Institution.
- We are looking for 3 ambassadors one from University of Nigeria Nsukka, University of Lagos and University of Jos. This is a one-month contract but can be extended if the candidates perform very well.
- LearnConnect Ambassadors in their various Universities and Colleges will invite their friends and other students to join and stay active on the platform.
- BRING 200 NEW USERS SIGN UP EVERY WEEK, ALL OF WHOM MUST BE STUDENT
- The Ambassadors will constantly share LearnConnect invitation link via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WhatsApp. Also ensure new users are properly signed up, update their profile, make a post, and invite their friends to sign up.
- Constantly construct good engaging post that will encourage new students sign up.
- Comment, like and constantly share LearnConnect social media channels and encourage in user to do likewise.
- Be a College or University Student
- Have a working laptop or smart phone.
- Have the following social media handle Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or twitter
- Have over 500 followers on Instagram and Facebook mainly students
- MUST not be a cultist or indulge in any cult behavior.
- Have a good swag and communicate effectively.
- Be a people’s person.
- Have Confidence, Enthusiasm and Resilience.
- N30,000.00 per month
- Weekly browsing data will be sent to your phone.
- At the end of the month, the Ambassadors with the highest performance will be considered for a full-time employment with LearnConnect.
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their completed Application to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: In the application, please indicate your school, college major, state / region, a working phone number, your social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, snapchat, etc)