Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
- Job Position: Social Media Intern
- Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Manage the social media calendar
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of analytical tools
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- A degree in Communication or a related field
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.