Yudimy is a Behavioural profiling algorithm that blends psychology and machine learning to help people and organisations make intuitive decisions backed by data. The Yudimy behavioural profiling algorithm prepares and matches personality traits and talent with career opportunities they are best suited for, minimizes the errors that come with a career- talent mismatch for professionals & organisations, relieves the awkwardness of establishing meaningful relationships, and appreciating individual differences which leads to optimized human capital performance for people, teams, and families.
Job Position: Content & Social Media Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will work with us to manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive overall customer growth in line with our goals, using developed content and social media platforms.
- You will be responsible for creating researched and creative content, researching social media trends, and analyzing page analytics.
- In this role, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our content development and social media accounts in a cohesive and creative way.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and creative content.
- Develop content for our newsletter, blogs, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Identify customer needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Relate with the Tech team to regularly update content on the company website
Social Media Management:
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Increase followership on all social media platforms
- Grow engagement rate on all social media platforms
- Develop strategies that increase engagement on various platforms
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns
- Work with other members of the Team in directing the marketing and consumer acquisition strategies of the company.
- Ensure activities are centered around customer growth.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Must have own laptop and internet connection
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours with no distraction
- Some experience in direct, social media strategy and content development experience
- Very data-driven with exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution, and speed
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Google Suites e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets, e.t.c.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online