Atlanticride.com is a Business, Career, and self-development News hub. We are a blog and we are happy to bring to you the best of opportunities for business development, career and personal development, and other fun stuff from around the world. We have a recommendation page where we publish our most thoroughly researched articles that recommends the best of the best. Do well to check them out.
We are a leading voice in the Home & Decor industry, providing our audience with creative and innovative ideas to inspire their living spaces. We are passionate about transforming houses into homes and we constantly strive to provide engaging and informative content for our online community.
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Awka, Anambra (Remote)
- We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Manager to enhance our online presence and drive traffic to our website through strategic social media initiatives.
- This role requires creativity, a deep understanding of social media trends, and the ability to develop and implement effective social media campaigns.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness and website traffic.
- Manage and oversee content creation for platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and Quora.
- Analyze and report key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency.
- Engage with our audience and related brands to Forster growth and also respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Stay updated with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Strong content creation and writing skills.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms, especially Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, TikToc Twitter, and Quora.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
15th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, a Cover Letter and include links to social media profiles or portfolios that showcase your previous work to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.