AZA is an established provider of currency trading solutions that accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, TransferZero and BFX, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to and from frontier markets.
- Job Position: Social Media Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are searching for a talented Social Media Manager to increase exposure through social media for AZA and manage all our social media platforms. From creating monthly editorial calendars to using marketing strategies to deliver the AZA brand’s message in creative ways.
- The Social Media Manager will be required to drive engagement by creating high-quality original content for each of the social media platforms. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, across all platforms.
- This role can be based in Nairobi, Lagos, Dakar, or Madrid. The candidate should read and understand French.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Facilitate the scaling of brand and company awareness through social media channels.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy and create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Create and implement a monthly editorial calendar in phase with marketing strategy and action plans.
- Manage the community, edit, schedule all the posts for all platforms.
- Develop relevant organic content to drive shares, likes, comments, high engagement and expand targeted followers.
- Work with the content manager and the graphic designer to ensure content is informative, appealing and position AZA as an expert in the FX industry in key countries and the best payment solution provider for our targeted audience.
- Define the most important social media KPIs and ensure progress on all platforms by using social media analytical tools.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, a voice in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience with respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Adhere to rules and regulations, identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company, and report notable threats to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- 6-7 years of social media management experience in B2B business in financial services or financial eco-system.
- Creative and excellent written skills, write killer call-to-action, speak emoji fluently but not obnoxiously, and avoid typos.
- Experience with social listening is a plus.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and web design.
We are looking for:
- A person addicted to Social Media.
- Customer-centric, curious, and action-oriented person.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Influencer, with the ability to convince others to your way of thinking.
- The ability to take feedback and follow instructions.
- Flexible and highly adaptable.
- Comfortable with accurately analyzing numerical data, drawing relevant conclusions, and translating these into action.
- Open-minded to work in a multicultural environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online