Bmonie Technologies Limited is an ICT development company located in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. We build digital experiences.We offer our clients products and service to generate sales, increase user engagement and brand growth. We have a healthy working environment where all members of staff work in a hybrid model, combining remote and onsite work experience.
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are Looking for a Social Media Manager who will oversees our interactions with social media users through implementing content strategies on social media platforms, engaging social media users, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build and manage our online community.
- Work with a team and follow set guidelines
- Recommend, contribute, test and implement working social media content strategies
- Engage with people in the comment sections and in the personal message section of the company’s social media channels.
- Creating and publishing content for company websites, blogs, and social media platforms
- Managing social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies, increasing engagement and followers, and responding to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all social media activities.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Social Media Manager
- Provable experience creating and managing social media contents.
- Evidence of tasks carried out with results.
- Ability to create bring content ideas for different kind of audiences
- Familiarity with multiple social media platforms is a must (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok)
- Knowledge of content creation strategy and marketing.
- A high level of attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Video editing and photo editing skills will be a plus
- Graphic design skills will be an added advantage
- 2+ years experience in Social Media management
- Ability to create and manage online communities (e.g. Facebook groups, Telegram channels, Whatsapp groups, live streaming events)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple conversations via multiple platforms: social media, blog, email, etc
- Ability to work alone and perform well when working remotely
- Good time management skill. Manage your own time across multiple platforms and meet set goals in a timely manner without becoming disorganized or overwhelmed.
- Proven experience in creating engaging digital contents using text captions, hashtags, videos, and images suitable for various social media platforms.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.