Afrobeatsglobal is a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services. Afrobeatsglobal is your music, entertainment, news and fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.
- He/she is in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand.
- They respond to comments, compile campaigns and create content.
- These experts provide organizations with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence with clear goals like: “improve website traffic” or “optimize brand awareness,” social media managers grow your business through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for a Social media manager that can:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define and report on most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and accounts.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Attend educational trainings.
- Work with copywriters and a designer to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Manage and train interns in the team.
- Create budgets for your social media activities
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Adhere to rules and brand guidelines.
- Report to Senior Management
- Recruit and manage the social media marketing team for your organization
- Manage change and adopt social media into your organizational culture
- Work with other branches of marketing in your company to integrate social media with all marketing.
- Write editorial content
- Create and upload videos
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 6 years experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience of managing website content.
- NGN600,000 – 660,000 Annually.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.