Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
Job Position: Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The Digital Marketing Strategist role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products as well as lead the social media team in developing and implementing content creation and curation, driving innovation and greater efficiency to deliver what audiences want in a format that works for them.
- Along with the design and functionality of the company’s websites, he/she shall be responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience through SEO and/or SEM
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client’s relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Responsible for managing the online presence and brand of a company using social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Produce any associated offline campaign materials.
- Deliver campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations to key stakeholders
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the key stakeholders and ensure that campaigns achieve an appropriate return on investment in line with business objectives
- Deliver regular optimization and monthly reporting of results against metrics, including the use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, email data reports, KPI report evaluations, etc.
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns.
- Complete competitor benchmarking for promotional activity and report regularly to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate campaign activity with marketing team including website updates, social media activity and PPC activity to deliver campaign objectives and lead generative activity.
- Develop CRM strategies for each campaign and coordinate CRM activity including communication emails, and lead management with the inside sales team.
- Build, performance manage and develop the Social Media Managers and PPC Specialist, focusing on continually improving the standard and impact of output and activity while setting clear objectives, measure outcomes and giving clear and regular feedback on progress.
- Encourage a culture of responsibility and accountability, collaborative problem solving and customer focus.
- Create a positive environment where creativity is valued, listening to ideas and encouraging innovation
- Develop analytical skills within team in order to add value to strategic business development
- Shall facilitate Master Class Training in Digital Marketing from concept, training module, to completion.
- Submit weekly report of all activities and deliverables.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising.
- Other Selection Criteria (skills, knowledge and experience):
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Advanced understanding of WordPress, SEO tactics, Hootsuite.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Proven experience of delivering successful integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Sound knowledge of Mailchimp/email marketing
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, juggling multiple projects
- Flexibility and adaptability, with experience in fast-paced environments
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS.
3rd April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.