Feliza African Grocery and Beauty Store Inc. is a focused driven grocery store specialized in providing a range of Caribbean and African foods, African products to customers.
Job Position: E-commerce / Social Media Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking for a driven E-commerce/Social Media Manager to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
What does a E-commerce / Social Media Manager do?
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- E-commerce/Social Media Manager should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Develop, manage, create, edit, post and share content/promotions daily on all company’s social media handles timely e.g. company’s website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok in line with the company’s policy and guidelines
- Manage the company’s website, along with updating its content, and optimizing its organic SEO.
- Work hand-in-hand and communicate timely with the in-ground staffs to communicate orders placed on company’s website and other third party platforms to ensure consistency.
- Oversee the company’s interactions with the public by implementing content strategies on social media platforms
- Identify trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Communicate with customers online in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Create a consistent social media account design on all platforms to ensure consistency.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on the company’s website and all other social media channel to ensure high level of traffic and engagement. Also, create and send weekly report to the Director.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Ability to work flexible hours based on different timezones.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in social media-related positions
- Portfolio of past creative works and campaigns.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Proven ability to creatively utilize all significant social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok).
- Familiarity with Web design.
- Complete tasks online daily with flexible hours and different time zones.
- Perform SEO tasks such as website page views, likes, shares, follows etc.
- Have a mobile phone and a PC with a strong internet connection.
- Must be able to work and deliver independent without supervision
- Work is done remotely, you may work from home or any location you like.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
1st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Info@felizaafricanstore.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.