GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
Job Position: Female Social Media Manager / Personal Assistant
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Develop a marketing strategy for social media.
- Develop content to increase community engagement online.
- Create a brand persona through the brand’s online channels.
- Utilize the social channels most relevant to the brand on a daily basis.
- Respond to customer queries through social networks.
- Create successful social media ad campaigns that will generate sales/leads.
- Work with relevant influencers or complementary brands to grow the company’s social following organically.
- Work together with the marketing department and graphic designers to create compelling content for publication or campaigns.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must have 2 years proven Experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of social channels relevant to the company’s success.
- Excellent interviewing skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Must live in Gbagada and it’s Environs (COMPULSORY).
- Must be available to resume Immediately upon selection.
- Maximum Age Limit is 25 years old.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.