Hush’D Makeover – We Believe In Quality and that’s what makes us unique among others. With a group of experienced and amazing cosmetic botanist based in NIGERIA and AFRICAN COUNTRIES, we ensure top-notch product quality and claim what they do. Our skincare range is an innovative combination of the highest quality ingredients, created especially to keep your skin youthful and flawless. After more than 5 years of research, the perfect blend was formulated which gives you flawless beautiful skin, evens your skin tones, removes blemishes, lightens, beautifies and removes imperfections.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assist in designing strategic Digital Media initiatives to boost increase in sales and awareness.
- Implement the company’s social media marketing and advertising strategies
- Plan and execute the social media content and activities calendar to engage online followers and convert them into returning customers.
- Plan and monitor ongoing company presence on all social media platforms.
- Create tailored content which will appeal to target audiences across all company’s digital media platforms
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails, interview responses and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Perform search Engine Optimization and generation of inbound traffic.
- Design graphics for the social media pages
- Create and manage a regular publishing/content management schedule.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Digital advertisement campaigns.
- Carry out periodic target audience research and submit report on findings to the company.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools.
- Oversee and liaise with vendors for creation of graphics design that suit Hush’D standard.
- Manage the company’s website and make periodic update to all pricing information.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a Digital Marketing Officer.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Experienced in social Media and Content Management.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Digital media platforms.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Experienced in executing Digital media campaigns tailored to multiple platforms.
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.