Ion-Forte Limited – The company was incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria as a Private Company limited by Shares. We are in compliance with all extant and relevant statutory and regulatory laws guiding our business environment as we strive to keep excellent corporate governance and universal best practices ingrained in our day to day operational framework.
We aim to place the African continent on the global map of new-age thinking by deliberately leaning on and embracing research, digitization, innovation, and re-invention. Ours is to continually reach deep into our resources and to the ends of the globe stalking technological developments in our bid to meet our customers’ needs in every sector we operate in.
- Job Position: Social Media Manager
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are a Lagos based multifaceted company with an interest in Solar Energy, Realty & Creative Media Studio. As our Social Media Manager, you’d be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, editing, and monitoring our Social Media marketing strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Send your resume if you’ve got the following:
- Experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Experience in developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building, and building sustainable communities.
- A proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging, and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience in managing website content
28th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.