Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com) is a modern Nigerian digital media platform. We are ranked as the 1 news and entertainment platform and the 9th overall most visited website in Nigeria by Alexa ranking.
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Create engaging, high-quality content that resonates with Legit.ng’s target audience. Ensure content is relevant and timely.
- Manage Legit.ng’s presence on major social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Monitor and analyze social media performance using relevant tools and platforms. Generate reports and insights to make data-driven decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices in the global and Nigerian digital media landscape.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to ensure social media content is aligned with the overall content strategy. Coordinate the work of a community manager. Work with a designer and Reels maker to create visually appealing content.
- Proven 2 year experience as a Social Media Manager
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques
- Strong writing skills
- Impeccable literacy
- Superb time management skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate engaging content ideas.
- A passion for digital media and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Google policies will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online