MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an organised, talented Social media manager to manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- The right candidate will create original text and video content, manage posts, and respond to followers.
- As a Social media manager, you are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Perform research on current standard trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking.
- Graphic design skills.
- Customer service
- SEO knowledge.
- Analytical skill.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
20th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online