Paybeta is the VAS company supporting African businesses with the technological backbone to offer third-party services that truly transform their customer experiences and bottom line. Paybeta gives you the ease and most convenient access to pay for everyday services like phone airtime, data subscription, electricity bills, TV subscriptions, education service, merchants’ services and so much more.
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and proofreading content before posting
- Ensure all-round consistency in style, fonts, and grammar.
- Experience working as a blogger or passion for blogging will be an added advantage
- Must have a good understanding of data and quality of content and ability to improve it.
- The candidate will research topics and develop engaging and interesting posts that will appeal to the target audience
- The candidate will also develop methods to increase and expand followership
- The candidate will monitor his or her post for any responses and feedback
- Stay current on trends
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Exceptional writing, research, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with computers, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords basic understanding of HTML will be a great
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends
22nd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.