WorQulture – Our client, a reputable Content and Beauty Studio, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Our client is in search of a social media manager who will curate the brand’s social channels.
- You will monitor, moderate, and respond to audience comments; manage social media campaigns with other brands, create and post shareable videos and images, run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You will be responsible for engaging influencers and client services across all platforms.
Your roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monthly social media reports
- Creating high-quality visual content for social media
- Handling two social media accounts across Instagram and Tik Tok
- Creation/Execution of monthly content calendars with the team
- Building media presence through a solid online presence
- Booking models and photographers for campaigns
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Engaging with brand online community via polls, giveaways, responding to comments and direct messages
- Analyzing data to determine the achievement of social media campaign objectives
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices
- Conceptualizing social media campaigns and execution from start to finish.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- 2 years experience in social media marketing.
- Experience in developing social media strategies
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Proficient use of Canva
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Video and photograph editing skills
- Photography skills
- Ability to measure the success of social media campaigns.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online