Unideals is a tech-driven e-commerce platform revolutionising online shopping. Our platform offers curated deals, personalised recommendations and coupons for students. MyUnideals strive to help students save big on every purchase across mulitple categories.
Job Position: Social Media Manager (Intern)
Job Location: Remote
- Are you a recent graduate ready to embark on an exciting journey with MyUnideals, the leading student advocacy network? Join the global mission to eradicate student poverty and elevate the lifestyle of every student. Ready to make a positive impact and be part of something extraordinary?
- If you graduated in 2021, 2022, or 2023 and are passionate about leveraging your social media skills for MyUniDeals, an innovative platform committed to enhancing the student experience through exclusive deals and discounts, keep reading!
- As a Social Media Intern at MyUnideals, you will be an essential part of our Growth team. Responsibilities include developing and executing social media strategies, creating engaging content, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to boost brand presence and engagement.
Key Learning Areas
Social Media Management:
- Gain insights into managing and curating content for various social media platforms to enhance brand visibility.
Content Creator management:
- Manage suite of content creators across all platforms to drive engagement.
- Learn how to engage with the audience, analyze social media metrics, and contribute to the overall growth strategy.
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Create engaging content for various social media platforms.
- Monitor social media channels for trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and content creation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Proficient in using social media platforms (Instagram,Tiktok, snapchat, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to the success of the social media team.
- Startup Experience: Comfort with navigating ambiguity and change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with social media management tools.
- Internship stipend offered, with a path to full-time employment. We are looking for future employees, not just short-term workers.
- Purpose-driven work: Contributing to the transformation of the student experience around the world.
- Career advancement through constant opportunities for learning and growth.
- Discount off world top brands (H&M, Under Armour, New Balance, and so on).
- Fully Remote.
25th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and CV / Resume (not more than 1 page) as one single PDF document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.