Chemironcare Nigeria product Limited, formerly known as Chemech Laboratories Nigeria Limited, was established in 1987 and is a household brand today.Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare,which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
Job Position: Social Media Marketer
Job Location: Agbara, Igbesa – Ogun
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc, in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Social media marketing manager
- Must Live in Agbara Ogun State axis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
24th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.