Aymie Staffing Solutions has identified real deep challenges in-home placements of domestic staff and seeks to remodel this crucial aspect of our society by putting systems in place to bring about highly beneficial outcomes to the employers and employees.
- Job Position: Social Media Officer
- Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The objective of the Social Media Officer is to represent the company by building a social media presence and also be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company Social Media strategy in order to increase service awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase revenue.
- He/she is required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content, manage our posts and community by responding to comments, and oversees our customer service across all platforms.
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Build & monitor the company’s brand on social media.
- Oversees customer service provided via social media.
- Analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Drive Sales & marketing initiatives to increase company revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND Qualification.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
- Candidates should live around Lekki and its environs.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan and channels.
- Ability to develop and deliver the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Must have designing skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player.
N60,000 – N90,000 / month.
19th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.