JTB Recruiting Firm is a human capital firm with a mission to provide diverse human resources activities including recruitment to enhance business growth and proficiency.
Job Position: Front Desk / Social Media Officer
Job Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
The Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Act as the focal person to receive, direct and relay telephone messages;
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
- An adequate and good representation of the company’s image and values to visitors;
- Respond professionally to public inquiries;
- Pick up and deliver the mail;
- Make preparations for in-house meetings;
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date filing system and file all correspondence;
- Tidy and maintain the reception area;
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support;
- Responsible for safe-keeping and disbursement of all office stationery & supplies and ensuring required stock levels are maintained at all times;
- Effective functional relationship with other units;
- Organize meetings and Prepare Minutes of staff meetings.
- Oversee and implement any ad-hoc HR /Administrative process or event as may be required from time to time;
- Other assigned duties by Supervisor & HOD.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality write-ups and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Updating the company activities’ on respective platforms for branding and visibility.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Administration / Management or relevant field;
- Solid work experience with Front Desk and Social Media Officer;
- Proficient use of MS Office, social media platforms, and high technical adaptability;
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- A polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The ability to manage events, priorities, and manage several different tasks successfully;
- Ability to delegate and supervise colleagues effectively;
- An excellent understanding of administrative activities;
- Reliability & Dependability;
- Detail-oriented with strong negotiation/cost-effectiveness skills;
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful, high-paced situations;
- Good teamwork player, close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, flexibility, and ability to quickly respond to changes.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
1st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online