Carnotautomart is one of Nigeria’s leading digital automotive marketplace We sit at the heart of Nigeria’s vehicle and parts buying process, this enables us to operate as one of Nigeria’s largest digital automotive marketplace. Our primary activity is to help vehicleretailers and parts to compete effectively in the marketplace in order to sell more vehicles, faster and cheaper. The marketplace brings together an engaged consumer audience, with the pool of vehicle sellers, listing various cars each day. Carnotautomart does not buy or sell any vehicles itself. Our market-leading position enables us to generate and collect large amounts of data on Nigeria’s automotive marketplace and leverage our possession of such data to create a suite of products that helps retailers.
Job Position: Social Media Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, manage and execute social media vision to drive customer engagement via social media channels, and team partnerships (i.e. influencers, cross-site events).
- Maintain a deep understanding of social media metrics, data analysis, and ownership of data touchpoints.
- Contributes and presents strategy, learnings, and recommendations to senior leadership via meetings and document writing
- Develops and owns multiple team KPIs for social media strategy in order to drive results toward our business goals over the short and long term.
- Provides thought leadership and guidance for social media best practices such as content publishing guidelines, KPI benchmarks, and channel growth strategies across our organization.
- Partners with Technical and Business teams to drive system improvements within internal social media tools
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess a University Degree in any relevant field from a reputable institution.
Business Skills Needed:
- Proven experience and demonstrated innovation in social media campaign strategy development.
- Proven experience in setting social media strategy and content direction.
- A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our company.
- Possess exceptional social media marketing and project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple projects at once amidst rapidly changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems, and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Good analytical/critical thinking with innovative problem-solving skills.
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.