Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy, and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Social Media & PR Specialist
- Job Location: Lagos
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and build strong advocacy within the ecosystem
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content
- Formulates and implements public relations strategies
- Selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities
- Developing and reviewing content (press releases, articles, etc.) on all channels on behalf of the Bank
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion and all other duties as assigned.
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or any related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in social media, corporate advertising, marketing, and relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications/e-commerce).
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to conduct robust research
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong creativity & innovation with good business acumen
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile, and reputation of an organization
- Excellent understanding of the use of social media
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
26th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online