AmorServ is a global provider of onsite IT support services, Project management services, and IT staffing. We also provide 24x7x365 deployment and break/fix services to our clients to ensure that their technology is available when they need it.
Job Position: Social Media Specialist
Job Location: Nigeria
- Our company is seeking a talented and experienced Social Media Specialist to manage and execute our social media strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in social media management and must have a deep understanding of social media platforms and trends.
- They should have a passion for social media, be an excellent communicator, and have the ability to develop and execute innovative social media campaigns.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and others)
- Create and curate compelling and engaging content for all social media channels
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to optimize the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure social media campaigns are integrated with other marketing initiatives
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, technologies, and best practices
- Manage social media budgets and create reports to track ROI and other KPIs
- Manage and grow social media communities by engaging with followers and responding to their inquiries
- Work with influencers, brand ambassadors, and other third-party partners to amplify the reach of social media campaigns
- Monitor social media channels for any crisis or reputation management issues and develop strategies to mitigate the impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in social media management
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful social media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with social media management tools and analytics platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative thinker with a passion for social media and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are an experienced social media specialist looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company, please apply today!