BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
Job Position: Social Media Specialist
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Give creative designs on weekly basis on social media campaign.
- Handles all social media platforms in line with company’s brand projection.
- Generate sales leads through social media and report on weekly basis.
- Send weekly report on social media campaign, web hosting, and web design.
- Coordinates and plan social media marketing campaign for selected areas for the company.
- Handles Facebook, Instagram, twitter accounts and any other online platform that will benefit the organisation.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Track and analyse analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilise this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Responsible for continuous improvement by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Job Holder need to be:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- A focussed, self-motivated web designer with creative flair who will bring online presence strategies to life.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- Candidate should have at least 50,000 followers on social media.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.).
- Knowledge of web design best practices.
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree holder in marketing, communication, social science or related field.
- 22 – 35 years of age.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.