De Tastee Group is a leading Quick Service Restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience:Quick Service Restaurant (Fast Food Services); Tastee Pot (Outdoor Catering); Tastee Event (Hall Rentals); Tastee2U (Food Delivery Service); and Bunma Bakery (Bread and Cake Production).
Job Position: Social Media Specialist and Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- As Social Media Specialist and Graphic Designer your role is to develop and implement online marketing programs and strategies to increase sales and revenue for the company
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with staff.
- Analyses existing website traffic and internet activity related to the company and products.
- Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product or service.
- Oversees the implementation of online marketing plans; compiles and analyses data to measure the effectiveness of such plans.
- Reports campaign results to management, addressing any questions or concerns.
- Identifies and recommends improvements and modifications to existing programs and additional or new marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Collaborates with and coordinates communication among information technology, sales, research, and other departments to complete projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of online marketing opportunities and trends, web analytics, and SEO techniques.
- Assists with development of the organizations website to ensure its efficiency and efficacy.
- Collaborates with client, editorial staff, manager, art director, and/or other project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message.
- Creates original visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an engaging and unified way.
- Chooses graphics, clip art, and stock photography, as appropriate; may enhance choices with simple drawings.
- Selects fonts for written copy; produces sample layout for approval by client or other project participants.
- Prepares drafts of design work and provides samples to editorial or other appropriate staff or departments for review.
- Revises projects as necessary based on collaborative feedback process.
- Consults with graphics manager, art director, and/or other team members as needed on complex or specialized projects.
- Good written and oral communication skill.
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- A high level of confidence
- Outstanding organization skills and should be computer literate.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.