Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
Job Position: Social Media Specialist
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- We’re looking for a highly creative and strategic Social Media Specialist to bring our stories to life and grow the community on our global social media channels.
- You will join our Brand and Growth team, and will report to the Head of Digital.
- You will be responsible for driving and analyzing engagement data, reputation management, and planning integrated social media campaigns in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals globally.
- Lead the company’s Social Media Center of Excellence, collaborating with global peers to ensure content from across the globe is delivered to our global channels in a manner that works for each market.
- Implement and manage the overall organic and paid social media strategy based on division-specific objectives to develop social media strategies for each market across all owned channels and platforms.
- Liaise with content creators to develop best in class content.
- Manage the creation of content calendars, graphics, and social videos for each market, ensuring messaging, brand voice, and aesthetic curation is consistent across channels and in line with the evolving Reliance Health brand identity
- Establish best practices and analyze competitor activity to share with key team members.
- Expand and engage the social community with daily listening, maintenance, conversation, and monitoring across platforms.
- Engage, grow, and convert social media fans and followers.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Help manage and prioritize real-time audience communication across social channels.
- Develop new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with Field Marketing Manager on local market input
- Explore new social platforms for opportunities for growth.
- Analyze social media strategies weaknesses, make recommendations for improvements, research social media trends, and set key performance indicators for social media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience leading social media strategy across functions global markets, industry experience a big plus.
- Proficient in using social media management tools.
- Experience identifying the target audience, segmenting, and growing
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members at all levels
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Strong communication skills.
- Empathy, humor, and authenticity are all a must to become a Rhoman.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
- Work from home/remote work encouraged
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Unlimited leave days
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online