YellowBridges Nigeria – Our client, a law practice based in Maryland, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking to hire a Social Media Associate. The role is on-site, so no remote work. Working hours are Monday-Friday and occasionally weekends. The candidate must not live far from Maryland.
- The Social Media Expert will be responsible for planning and executing appealing and creative digital content for the company’s various social media platforms.
- The job holder will also interact with the various communities and audiences in order to promote customer engagement and brand awareness. You will report to the Marketing Lead.
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Manage a high volume of daily social media posts
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Prepare regular reports on social media marketing efforts and results
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- 1-2 years’ experience of excellent social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of social media management
- Experience using various analytics software to track engagement and reach
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
- The candidate should have a general idea on: Video editing, Content creating and Website management.
N70,000 – N100,000 per month.
5th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.