HRbreakoutRoom – Our client Furniture production industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Strategist
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Strategist to join our team. As a social media strategist, you will be responsible for planning, developing, monitoring and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence, brand awareness, and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the production and sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Creating and designing informative and appealing content.
- Collaborate with Production, Marketing and Sales teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Website optimization
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or any related field
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube LinkedIn, Pinterest,Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Proficient in the use of graphics design software such as Adobe photoshop,
illustrator, sketch, CorelDraw, etc.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
20th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.