The Pearls Short-let features 10 fully furnished rooms with well-equipped state of the art facilities for your relaxation and comfort. The Brand-New Pearls Short-let has been conceived with lifestyle preferences bringing you to a home, away from home, offering an exceptional services for memorable experience in a beautifully different way.
Job Position: Team Lead, Social Media
Job Location: Area 1 – Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- Our company is searching for a talented social media officer and digital marketer to create interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for our website and social media pages.
- You’ll be responsible for producing content that matches the company’s brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
- The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Daily management and update of websites and blogs
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; Facebook, Twitter, histogram, google, google plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg etc
- Drive search engine optimization for the association
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Co-develop all association collaterals and online and offline publications.
- Be responsible for all newsprint, radio and television and all public relations activities.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with 5 – 7 years relevant work experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
9th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs & Portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Team Lead Social Media” as the subject of the mail.