Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Position: Social Performance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Collate analysis and prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual data on social performance key
- Provide data and draft DCP reports for CDP, GCCA and other international frameworks
- Collates report and carry out data integrity tests/analysis and proving monthly report to the Head, Social Performance.
- To provide training and guidance to Plant Teams on Social Performance management reporting and risks management
- Update and maintain Grievance register and CSR projects tracker for all DCP sites
- Keep and maintain permits and licenses database for all sites and follow up and ensuring compliance
- Support Plant Social Management in all DCP Plant locations and Terminals. Give adequate support to the head (HQ) on coordinating and directing the social performance, develops, implement and monitors strategies that promote sustainable development.
- To render immense support towards maintaining social license to operate across Plants, Mines, Depots, and Terminals
- To support the Social Performance Department in the Head Office, Plants and Depots through the collation of monthly performance data and analysis, promotion, management and maintenance of the Group and BU Environment and Social Performance Policies.
- Provide support on the acquisition and renewal of statutory agreements, MoUs and CDAs.
- Optimizes communication channels for Initiatives involving Social Performance or may have Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) disclosures to ensure strong brand management to the public.
- Benchmarks current Industry best practices to build best-in-class programs and create better connections with associates, clients, and communities.
- Champions the continuous monitoring of Social Risks from operations.
- Creates and deliver Social Performance training for DCP SP Team and Operations.
- Social analysis on data collection and Interpretation, using the information to create solutions to social problems.
- Collate KPI Monthly SP Dept dashboard, SP KPI database, Analyze SP data and Prepare Sustainability Reports
- Liaise with DCP Sites Social Performance and collate Monthly and other periodic E&S reports
- Support the Implement relevant SP activities and programs in enhancing Head Office, Plant and Depot safe work culture.
- Provide expert advice and support on SP Issues to Head Office to staff, Plant and Depot Managers in ensuring compliance and adherence to existing relevant local legislation, DCP Policies & Guidelines and best industry practices.
- Review and prepare reports on Head office, Plant and Depot SP activities’ implementation, progress, and performance (which include monitoring and analyzing the statistic and trend) and act as the communication link between Head Office, Plant and Depots.
- Take part and keep records in regular audits and inspections, and to provide recommendations with follow-up to ensure SP performance improvement.
- Enhance Social Performance awareness, knowledge and skills of staff and contractor within the head office and depots in equipping them with knowledge to work safely.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from a reputable university.
- Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment or equivalent or Membership of an Internationally recognized environmental management professional body.
- Membership of the Nigeria Institute of Public Relations
- 5 – 10 years of related work experience
- Attention to details while focusing on big picture
- Interpreting and applying strategies that are focused on positive results.
- Managing multiple tasks with changing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions.
- Solve complex problems with uniquely Initiatives and tailored frameworks or approach.
- Knowledge of a broad range of environmental and social issues, particularly related to the industry
- A professional HSE and SP qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal communication skills, Strategic decision-making skills, Innovation and creativity, Project management skill Self, Awareness, Teamwork, Active listening, Professional integrity, Influencing others, Empathy, Presentation skill, Project Management, Budget development & Implementation skill, Mentoring / coaching skill, Negotiation skill, Non-discriminatory, behavior, Resilience and effectiveness, Change management skill, Operations Knowledge, Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes.
- Inter-personal skill
- Create and maintain a motivating work environment within the head office, plant, and depot.
- Build skill development programs for personnel maintenance and, evaluate the results.
- The 5 other competencies: Vision & purpose, Results Driven, Customer focus, Leading Change, Integrity & values.
- Permanent results and/or performance levels expected In connection with Management team:
- Quantitative: zero fatalities, zero lost-time accidents, zero regulatory SP non- compliance
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online