Apex Network is a Financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact Bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating and open financial system in Africa and the World.
Job Position: Software Engineer (Back End)
Job Location: Lagos
- Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
- Write clean and efficient codes, providing good reviews and guidance to other codes as well
- Integration of userfacing elements developed by frontend developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, keyvalue stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Experienced candidate who has practically worked on Ecommerce or Financial services websites using the PHP Laravel framework.
- Experience with online payments gateways, Affiliate management system, CMS referrals system will be an added advantage. Payment Gateway such as Paypal, flutterwave.
- Very good troubleshooting skills.
- Building reusable and resalable products
- Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve the performance.
- Communicating technical concepts to Front end developers, junior Software engineers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with on one of these MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, Cake PHP, Yii, or Laravel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online