Dana Group is one of the leading industrial conglomerates in Nigeria with operations across a diverse range of sectors, with manufacturing facilities, trading capabilities and wide distribution networks. The Group comprises of strategically positioned subsidiaries and associate companies principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic products, pharmaceutical products, bottled water, milling of steel, assembly, sales and servicing of motor vehicles, and aviation.
Job Position: Software Engineer
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Analyze, design and develop required systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with digital marketers, IT Support Engineers, data scientists, business users, project managers and other team members to achieve comprehensive solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of existing systems and processes.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Job Qualification & Experience
- University Degree or it’s equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in the aviation industry
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java, Python, etc
- Hands-on experience working with technologies like Nodejs, Reactjs, PHP.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8th March, 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.