Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top-tier banks to manage KYC, and AML in a safe and regulatory-compliant manner.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address, and background data verification. Since being peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises, and start-ups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staff, and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product-driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our identity verification solution.
Job Position: Software Engineer, Frontend (Contract)
Job Location: Lagos
- Design and implement new features and enhancements using Vue.js
- Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process
- Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform
- Play a key role in reviewing and approving the work of your peers as part of the software development process
- Interact with product owners, partners and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working with Vue.js
- Comfortable working within agile methodologies and experienced in task estimation and time management
- Intermediate understanding of unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries — Mocha, Jest etc
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Comfort and familiarity with code editor and formatting tools
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Familiarity with containerization infrastructure (Docker
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Experience with Frameworks such as Tailwind CSS framework, Element UI etc.
26th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including a link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: email@example.com using “Software Engineer – Frontend” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.