Atlas Technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
Job Position: Senior Software Engineer (.NET / C#)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world.
- Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
- Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
- The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
- We’re excited about our next phase of growth. We’re launching new tech, adding new solutions and now we’re looking for YOU — eager for a challenge, energized by innovation and aligned with our mission to deliver a future of work without borders.
- Development of in-house software applications and databases, predominantly in .NET / C# technologies.
- Participate in building the core software architecture, based on latest .NET framework. Contribute technically through hands-on feature development, code reviews, technical design documents, debugging operational issues and process streamlining.
- Provide day-to-day software application support and related technical advice.
- Deliver on each sprint, ideally participating in peer reviews and testing processes
- Any other matters / projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Participate in full software development life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, user training and documentation.
- Collaborate with product owners and other business partners to understand and refine requirements that drive innovative cloud native B2B SaaS solution architecture, technology, and tools.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant progressive work experience in cloud B2B SaaS solutions development including hands-on coding, modern software architecture, open source, containers, and security
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages, experience with .NET Core (ASP.NET Core) and / or C#.
- Knowledge of API Design, API Rest, API Security Framework, API Management, Open API, OpenShift,
- Experience working in microservices architecture, cloud architecture
- Passionate about building software of the highest quality. An open mind to learn new things and the curiosity to understand how things work.
- Experience developing software solutions within HRIS, Payroll, Tax or Payment Process companies is desirable.
- Proven track record of developing complex multi-layer client enterprise architecture.
- Prior experience working on UAT’s / TDD(test driven development)
- The desire to take ownership of your work and initiative to improve the product.
- Familiar with relational database development, modelling and performance optimization.
- Strong in general software design, and specifically REST API design.
- Deep understanding of how to design software to support scalability, responsiveness, security and maintainability, and the ability to reason and articulate the design.
- Familiar working in continuous deployment environments, AZURE preferred.
- Proficient in object relational mapping techniques.
- Experience in Git.
What we Value
- You are a self-starter, and a self-motivated team player.
- You are curious by nature and persistent to find the solutions.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong fluency in English.
What we Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
- Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
- This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.