BlueSlip invests / partner and grows international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organizations.
- Job Position: Software Programmer
- Job Location: Lagos
- The job holder will be responsible for the development, design, and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- Typically sitting within the IT team, he will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Research, design, implement, and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Determine operational practicality
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Training users
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or related with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- A technical background in Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
25th January 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.